Book Fair and Market Hall
Please join us at the NAISA 2023 Market Hall!
31 publishers and academic institutions have registered for NAISA 2023. You can visit us at Howard Ferguson Dining Hall (Morrison Hall) on the University of Toronto campus every day of the conference.
List of vendors in alphabetical order:
- American Indian Culture & Research Journal
- Association of Canadian Publishers
- Canadian Scholars Press
- Duke University Press
- Faculty of Native Studies, University of Alberta
- Fernwood Publishing
- First Nations University of Canada
- IGOV, University of Victoria
- Indigenous Research Network and Centre for Indigenous Studies (UofT)
- McGill-Queen’s University Press
- McMaster University – Indigenous Studies Department
- NYU-Yale American Indian Sovereignty Project
- Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres
- Oregon State University Press
- Playwrights Canada Press
- The University of Arizona Press
- University at Buffalo, Department of Indigenous Studies
- University of Alberta Press
- University of British Columbia Press
- University of Manitoba Press
- University of Nebraska Press
- University of North Carolina Press
- University of Oklahoma Press
- University of Regina Press
- University of Toronto Press
- University of Washington Press
- University Press of Kansas
- USask Indigenous Studies / SK-NEIHR / ON-IMN
- Wilfrid Laurier University Press
- Yale University Press
- Yellowhead Institute
Notes to Exhibitors
Exhibitor Booth Space
Approved scholary presses, academic programs, and non-profit organisations may apply for booth spaces on a first-come, first-served basis until spaces are filled. To view more information about the Book Exhibit, please continue to read this page.
Exhibit types are listed below:
Publisher Booth: Each booth includes one (1) complimentary registration, one 6′ x 2.5′ table, two folding chairs, and one Booth ID sign. The cost is $450 USD. There are 25 spots for publishers.
Institute Booth: Each booth includes one (1) complimentary registration, one 6′ x 2.5′ table, two folding chairs, and one Booth ID sign. Institutes will be placed next to another institute so their table collectively is 12′. The cost is $450 USD. There are 18 spots for institutes.
Additional Exhibitor Registration: For additional exhibitors assisting with a booth or site, registrations are at a discounted rate of $125 USD per person. Please note exhibitors can only register up to two people at a time.
Please note that it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to arrange and pay for delivery of materials. We are planning to work with a logistics company (Cross Connect) to facilitate bringing books across the Canada-US border. Book vendors will be responsible for contacting Cross Connect directly to manage the import process.
Exhibitor Shipping: North Borden Building, 563 Spadina Cres, Toronto, ON, Canada